Five for Friday


I'm back linking up with Kacey to share what's been happening in my little world since Thanksgiving.

First and foremost, have you noticed my blog is sporting a fresh, new look?  This updated design is courtesy of the talented Megan, from A Bird in Hand Designs,  She worked hard to get my design just the way I wanted and I love it!


I finished up a new pack for Cam Jansen and the Snowy Day Mystery. Let's just say this one jumped to the top of my pile as the temperatures have been dropping!  I don't know if we'll see snow this year, but I always hope for a white Christmas.

Christmas is definitely all around us.  Our elf, Candy Cane, arrived safely on the first of December.  Yes, we have an elf.  No, he is not naughty.  Mostly he just provides a fun hide-and-seek game for my daughter each morning.  At school she even started making Christmas crafts, starting with this one for Advent:

After Thanksgiving, my kids stayed with my in-laws for a couple of days.  My productivity was in high gear and I even carved out a chunk of time for some personal reading.  My friend recommended books by Sandra Brown to me.  Here's what's fired up on my Kindle right now:

So you know that productivity I mentioned above?  I recently updated all 20 of my Magic School Bus Chapter book packs! Each pack now includes a lined option for the comprehension questions along with a few other updates and additions.  Please go back into your TpT purchases and download the revised files.  You can click the image below to learn more about my Magic School Bus packs.


I'm hoping I can get some pictures of our house progress for next week.  Until then, have a great week!



1 comment:

Teaching Autism said...

Love the new look of your blog - it look great! Your Elf looks great - Candy cane - so cute! Sounds like you're going to have lots of fun through December with him! :)

Teaching Autism

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...