Monday Made-It (8.10.15)

After a week of vacation I returned to a few days of normal routine before it was time to start priming and painting our new house.  Luckily there was one day where my hubby was painting the garage and vaulted entryway (which I couldn't really help with) so I got a day off.  I kicked my productivity into overdrive and completed not one, not two, but THREE projects.  

 I decided that I'm going to continue making these flip book & craftivity packs to accompany some of the chapter books I use in my class (I already made a pack for the Cam Jansen series).  Sometimes I just need to mix things up to keep reading skills fresh and exciting for the students.

First up is a pack that can accompany any of the Magic Tree House chapter books.  There are two options in this pack: the flip book or the library card craft.  The flip book already has pre-made pages that you just need to print, cut, assemble, and staple before student use.  The library card craft has two options: pre-made pages or open-ended response pages.  

Take a look at the pictures below to get a better idea of the contents:




Along the same lines, I have made a pack that can accompany any of the Magic School Bus chapter books (although I'm guessing you could also try it with the picture books, too).  This pack also contains a flip book with pre-made pages.  The craft is a school bus.  The school bus booklet has options for pre-made pages or open-ended response pages.  

Take a look at the pictures below to get a better idea of the contents: 

  



Then I decided it would be fun to create a flip book and door craft for the books in the Horrible Harry series.  Just like the other two packs, there is a flip book with pre-made pages.  The craft is a classroom door with options for 2nd grade and 3rd grade, depending on which book you are using (in some books Harry is a second grader and in others he has moved on to third grade).  The classroom door booklet has options for pre-made pages or open-ended response pages.  

Take a look at the pictures below to get a better idea of the contents: 




If your students enjoy these chapter book series as much as mine do, be sure to check out these packs.  They are even on sale right now!  Click on any of the images below:
     

 Have you made anything to share lately?  Check out some amazing creations over at 4th Grade Frolics:




1 comment:

Alison Rose said...

Love these flip books you have created. I'm passing on to my 2nd & 3rd grade friends!
Alison
Rockin' and Lovin' Learnin'

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...