Monday Made-It (7-6-15)

It's Monday and I'm back to share a few things I've been making behind the scenes this week.
It's like Christmas in July around here.  I have had the supplies to make this project for a long time now, but it's been on the back burner.  When I pulled out the scrapbooking supplies last week I came across this project and decided it was time to finish it.  The only problem is I'm torn between two backgrounds.  Here's what both of them look like:
If you haven't seen this project before, this was the pin that started it all:
(click on the picture for the source)

My next project is probably nothing new to many of you, but I've been meaning to get my desktop organized for awhile.  I saw this product, created by Blair Turner and wanted it immediately.  I'm not sure why, but the sizing wasn't working right with my computer.  

So after getting super frustrated at my computer, I dug through my clipart, played around with the size, and created my own.  This is what I came up with:
Now, I just need to drag and move my files into the right places so my desktop looks in tip-top shape!

My third project was a product makeover (I hope that counts).  

I added some new graphics and changed the fonts to make it a bit more friendly.  Here's a peek at the pages included:

The product contains templates to make fiction and nonfiction book response cubes.  However, there are blank templates included so the sky's the limit with this one.  In fact, I used these same cubes when I taught fourth grade and we learned about a salmon's life cycle.  We also used these for our animal reports one year when I taught a 3/4 combination class.


Have you made anything lately or do you just need some new ideas?  Head over to 4th Grade Frolics to see what's new!



4 comments:

ES said...

I like the paper that says "Merry Christmas" the most but both look great!

I also like your desktop organizer. I had one last year and it really kept me organized. Hope you love yours too!

Raye said...

I like the first background paper the best, but both of them are super fun and go with the project very well so whichever one you select would still look awesome.

Your comprehension cube craft is super cute and looks fun. I bet my 3rd graders would like them.

Alison Rose said...

My post today was like Christmas in July too! I really like the "Merry Christmas" paper. Your project is adorable!
Alison
Rockin' and Lovin' Learnin'

Kelli said...

I love both backgrounds, but especially like the first one (what are those... snowflakes?? Either way I love it)! I've pinned that project for later... thanks for sharing!! Hopefully mine turns out like yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...