2 for Tuesday (7.21.15)

It's Tuesday, so I'm back with two more great deals to help you prepare for next school year!

First up is my Roll & Cover Game Board Bundle.  These games are great for both first and second graders to use during your word work rotation or even during small group time.  I have included directions on how students can use independently, as partners, or in small groups (6 or fewer).  Here are some previews:




My second deal is my Grab a Book, Take a Look pack.  This pack is filled with graphic organizers you can use with a variety of books.  There are response sheets for both fiction and nonfiction.  There are graphic organizers with clipart that is appealing to younger students as well as a more streamlined section of organizers for older students.  I have also included book review pages, bookmarks, and reading calendars in the pack.

Here are some pictures of the pages in action:






These packs are marked down significantly for today only.  Grab them while you can!
   


Don't forget that today's the last day for my Magic Tree House sale.

If you love a great deal as much as I do, be sure to head over to Chalk One Up for the Teacher and look around!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...