Monday Made-It (6.15.15)



That's right....my baby is turning one this week!  I'm linking up with 4th Grade Frolics to share some things I made this week!


My lil' guy often gets the short end of the stick since he's the second child.  I didn't get formal invitations written out and to be honest, I didn't put much thought into the party other than what I would buy from the store.  Then the day before I was feeling SUPER guilty and decided to put my skills to work.  We were already planning a sports theme, so I decided to make some signs for the party.  I even brought out my laminator to make them extra special (and kid proof):



The other project I have been busy working on is my new compound word pack.  I chose a camping theme so it could be used at any time during the year.  It has anchor charts, games, activities, and several different practice pages.  


Head on over to the linky to see what everyone else has made this week:







4 comments:

Suzy Q said...

Looks like the smash cake was a hit! Your baseball party goods are so cute...no one would ever guess they were last minute!

Tiffany said...

Happy Birthday to your cutie pie son this week! He's so ADORABLE!!! I will definitely be looking into your compound words campout I'm always looking for FAB word work ideas. Thanks for sharing.

((HUGS))
One Fab Teacher

Jamie Sears said...

Cute party! I have a sports themed classroom so your signs caught my eye! :-)
Diary of a Not So Wimpy Teacher

Amanda said...

Your party signs are super! I hope he has a great birthday!

Amanda
A Very Curious Class

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...