Currently, April

I'm back for another month of Currently!  I missed last month, sort of.  I know the link is always open for the whole month, but I feel kind of weird if I don't get it done in the first few days. 

Listening to Survivor
I'm having a hard time getting into this season.  I think it's because I'm not really finding myself rooting for anyone in particular.  Maybe someone will jump out soon, but I'm doubtful and losing interest.

Loving Arts & Crafts Time
My 4-year old gets some quality 1:1 time with me while my son takes his naps.  We have been taking advantage of Pinterest to find projects we can make with the supplies we have on hand.  Lately, we've done a lot of rainbow and Easter-themed projects.  I'll have to put together a blog post in the near future to show-off my daughter's creations.

Thinking about Easter
I managed to sneak away the other night to grab the goodies for Easter baskets.  Now I'm watching the weather report to figure out if we're having an indoor or outdoor egg hunt.  My daughter loves to practice.  In the summer she will beg me to hide the plastic eggs in the yard so she can collect them.  Right now she's hiding them (in plain sight) for me to find.  Right before dinner I discovered she "hid" 5 eggs on the handle to the oven.  Good thing that handle doesn't get hot!

Wanting our Home Sweet Home
My hubby has been working endless hours on building our new house (on top of his full time job).  We knew what we'd be getting into, but that doesn't make it any easier.  I know once he finishes all the electrical and we have the BIG inspection (electrical/plumbing) things will begin to speed up.  It will be worth it in the end....I just wish I could see a sliver of light at the end of the tunnel.
{patience, patience, patience}

Needing a Haircut
Yes, I can remember the last time I had a haircut - that's a good sign.  Now, I must confess....
Confession #1 - it was 2014
Confession #2 - I was still pregnant
Confession #3 - My son is 9 months old
You do the math!

EGGS-Plain Your Name
Yes, Storie is my real, honest-to-goodness first name.  It's on my birth certificate and everything.  Growing up people would always joke around and say, "Storie, will you tell me a story?"  I know, so original, right?  When it was time to come up with a blog, it seemed like the perfect choice.


Head over to Farley's blog to link up this month.
Happy Teaching!


3 comments:

Beth (Adventures of a Schoolmarm) said...

I love your name! It is so beautiful! :) I feel you about needing a haircut. I go forever between haircuts myself. I had my last one before school started this year, so it's been awhile... but not quite as long as you! Good luck with your home!

Beth
Adventures of a Schoolmarm

Miss Lifesaver said...

I just want you to know that you are NOT alone in not being able to recall your last haircut. And I don't have the excuse of a new(ish) baby to distract me from life! haha

Diary of a Second Grade Teacher said...

Your daughter sounds adorable! I remember egg hunts being so much fun when I was a kid. I hope she had fun finding those eggs! :)

Pam

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...