Seahawks Won and Now You Can, Too!

I can't believe it.  I have lived in Washington my whole life (with the exception of the college years).  I remember how sad it was to see them come so close the last time they went to the big game.  I was sure it was going to be a super close, nail-biting kind of game.  I had to multi-task to keep from letting the nervous energy get to me.  I am filled with Seahawk pride tonight!!

I thought, what better way to celebrate than to share something with you.  I would love to offer a $12 gift certificate to TpT in honor of the 12th Man.  However, TpT doesn't allow a gift certificate in that amount.  SO...how about a $10 gift certificate?  

There's only one mandatory entry, but several other things will earn you lots of extra entries.  Extra entries = a better chance of winning, right?  All I'm asking is that you follow my new Facebook page.  Click on the image below to check it out.  It's still new, but I'm learning as I go.  Once I get more followers I'll be able to add freebies, giveaways, and opportunities to win products before you can buy them.



8 comments:

Andrea L. said...

I actually didn't watch the Superbowl, but I did walk into the room when I got home and happened to see a Jaguar commercial. Does that count?

Kayla Root said...

Of course I watched! But I have to say that Peyton Manning's many hilarious faces were my favorite part, rather than the commercials this year.
Kayla
Rooting for Third Grade
crei9070@vandals.uidaho.edu

Cherie said...

I'm not a big SuperBowl fan. I shared your giveaway on my personal FB page! Sure could use some TpT gift certificate! :)

LuAnn Garrett said...

I loved the Dale Jr. Diet Dew commercial.

Team Scerbo said...

I actually liked the Budweiser commercial with the lab pup. I also lived in Washington for a few years and loved it!!!

Sherry
johnscerbo@bellsouth.net

Molly said...

I loved the Budweiser commercial! Congrats on your win :)

Molly
Lucky to Be in First

Lisa said...

Almost lifelong fan here in Vancouver, Canada! It was just nuts up here for the Hawks. We had the "12" flag flying at our library downtown. Fantastic win!!!

Mrs. Z said...

I loved the Bud commercial with the puppy. An adorable puppy and a clydesdale...what is not to love about that!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...