Currently, February

Happy February everyone!  One thing I look forward to each month is Farley's Currently series.  I just had to link up again:

Listening
On Saturday mornings we are pretty low key around here.  My husband has been very good at giving me time to work on school related projects.  Sometimes I can have a TV show or movie on in the background, but I have found that country music is easier (and less distracting).  


Loving
 I live in Washington (aka Seahawks Nation).  The excitement around the Super Bowl is pretty intense.  We had a spirit day on Friday and I think only 1 or 2 kids in class didn't have Seahawks gear or colors on.  It was incredible!  I received a very thoughtful gift from a student on Friday.  My sweatshirt was beginning to get snug around my baby bump so now I have something new to wear for the Super Bowl!


Thinking
Megan created such a fabulous new blog for me.  I figured with a new look it was time to branch out and join the Facebook world.  It's a scary endeavor since I don't know what I'm doing, but something that I want to try.  You can click the image below to head over there. 



Wanting
I have been slaving away at updating all of my Magic Tree House packs.  I have new covers, new page borders, and added new content to each and every pack.  I should mention that I created packs for the first 28 books in the series (bundles and previews, too).  No wonder it seems like a daunting task!


Needing
My daughter was invited to a birthday party today.  We bought the present weeks ago, but I need to finish wrapping it before we head out to the party.


2 Truths & a Fib
I've played this little game on a blog post before so I tried to pick new things.  Can you guess which one is the fib?
1. Apple pie is my favorite dessert.
2. I start my day with Sprite instead of coffee.
3. I was a cheerleader.





3 comments:

Kim @ Mrs. Hs Resource Room said...

Hey there! I'm popping over from the Currently Link up! We are pulling for the Seahawks this weekend too! That sweatshirt is too cute! As is your new blog design.
Kim
Mrs. H’s Resource Room

Lucy Ravitch said...

Nice blog design! With the FB--buying FB ads and targeting your audience really works. I got over 250 followers from one ad worth $40. Thanks for stopping by my blog. My daughter has a party to go to as well : )
Take care, Lucy
Kids Math Teacher

Heather Langley said...

I liked you on FB! Your new blog design is adorable, it's fun and bright and welcoming! Love the 12th fan T-shirt too, have fun watching the big game tomorrow! Heather @Learning With Mrs. Langley

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...