Thirteen in '13

It's time to join up with Miss Kindergarten, A Teeny Tiny Teacher and Dragonflies in First for their Thirteen in '13 Linky Party! 
http://www.dragonfliesinfirst.com/2013/12/13-in-13.html

I'm at my best when I'm comfy and cozy.  Therefore jeans and a hoodie would have to be my favorite!


Since we canceled our Netflix account, I've only watched TV movies.  I just finished reading The Book Thief and I heard the movie is out in theaters.  Anyone see it? 



 

How I Met Your Mother has been my favorite since episode 1.  I can't believe we're in the home stretch now.  Luckily Modern Family is still on and keeps me entertained each week.  I love that both are in syndication so I can watch re-runs on weekends and school breaks.


My favorite local restaurant is Silver City Brewery.  My favorite national chain is Red Robin (Yum).



 
I'm a little late to the party, but I have arrived.  This year I bought my first two pairs of TOMS and started wearing tall boots. 


I am blessed with a wonderful family and fantastic friends.  I could never choose which gift was my favorite.



I have loved everything I've pinned to my Future Craft Room board.  This has been a vision years in the making and I'm so excited to start making it a reality.  We will be building a new house next year and I get my own craft room/office.  It's gotten to the point where I've had very vivid dreams of what the room will look like.  Last night's dream had the room painted a medium to deep gray on the walls.  There were white built-ins on the walls.  There were light gray and yellow accents everywhere.  I think it was in honor of my alma mater since I haven't thought of decorating with yellow at all.



I have two...Pencil Sharpener & Laminator Lovehttp://storiesbystorie.blogspot.com/2013/06/trust-meit-worked-now-you-can-win-one.htmlhttp://storiesbystorie.blogspot.com/2013/08/laminator-love.html



I reached brand new milestones this year in my Teachers Pay Teachers adventure.  I have set small goals and each time I meet one of those goals, I aim just a bit higher.  I had one goal in mind to reach by the end of 2013.  I am super close, but I know that if I don't reach it in the next couple of days I'll reach it soon in 2014.



We bought land this year & as I mentioned earlier, will be building this coming year.  It has incredible mountain views and I cannot wait!





My little Cinderella.


Balance
I've said it before and I will say it again until I feel like I have it.  I need more balance.  Life can pull me in so many different directions.  I feel obligated to give and give and give until I realize I don't really have anything left to give.  Instead, I'm taking away from something else that is a bigger priority.  I'm a work in progress.



Thankful

3 comments:

Miss Foote said...

You stole my answer for number one...must be a Pacific Northwest thing! Beautiful picture of the mountain.
Laurie
Chickadee Jubilee

Sandy Welch said...

Your property is amazing! I'm about 5 years from retiring and we're beginning our search. We live right outside a national park but we're headed somewhere else!! Silly, huh? I'm with you on comfy and cozy-jeans and a sweatshirt are perfect!

Mrs. Leeby said...

Loving the view of where you'll be building! Congrats on reaching your TPT goals!
Happy New Year!
Learning With Mrs. Leeby

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...