2 New Freebies & Dominoes for Days

Even though some of you have been back in the classroom for a week or two (and some of you for a month) I am in the middle of my work week.  I realized I haven't shared a freebie in awhile.  So, I set aside a little time to finish up a couple of word searches.  As usual, if you choose to download and enjoy these word searches, I would appreciate a little feedback.  Just click on the pictures below to get your copies.



I had several volunteers offer to proof my latest file.  I drew a number to decide who would help.  Thank you to Tania for being my extra set of eyes.  I hope you enjoy the activities with your students. 

These domino activities would be a great addition to a first or second grade classroom.  I am planning to start the year with these activities with my second graders to provide review and build fact fluency back up from summer loss.  Because second graders can complete them independently, they will be good practice for building stamina during our math rotations, too.  I plan to pair these games with my Keep on Rollin' dice packs.


In the picture above you can see the different title slides for the activities and the various sheets included.  I will print mine pages on cardstock paper and put into sheet protectors.  By doing this my students can use dry erase markers and the sheets should last all year.  Most of the activities include a cover page and a single sheet for the activity.  However, two activities (True or False? and What's Missing?) each contain four pages with answer keys.  These could be used in your math station or as worksheets for additional practice. 

I hope you find these useful :)

2 comments:

Susan Marchetti said...

Thank you for the freebies.:)

Kayla Root said...

Love the freebies! Thanks for sharing!

Kayla
Rooting for Third Grade

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...