Teacher Toolbox Trio

 
I don't know about you, but when I find a TpT product I love I want to shout it from the rooftops.  I saw this linky party and knew it would be perfect to share some of those products with you.
 
 
Here are the rules of the trio:
1. Share a product that you've made that you couldn't live without.
2. Share a product that you've purchased that you love.
3. Share something from your wish list that you're hoping to get for next year.

If you're not a seller on TpT, no worries -- just share two products you've purchased that you love!
 
 
Here is a product I have made that I cannot live without:
Years ago I started creating my own worksheets that students could complete with any spelling list.  I ended up bundling the file and putting it up on TpT.  I'm glad that so many other teachers have found it to be as helpful.  I do have to say that it's on my to-do list of products to spice up this summer.  I just hope I can find the time :)
 
 
 
Here is a product I purchased this year that I love:
How-To Writing Craftivities by Tangled Up in Teaching
I was already teaching this genre of writing, so I thought the matching crafts would be a great way to add some excitement.  The kids loved the writing assignments and making the accompanying crafts was something they really enjoyed!
 
 
 
Here is something from my wish list that I am really excited to purchase later this summer:
I have been working with my grade level team on a curriculum map.  One reading genre I have always wanted to teach, but have never gotten around to is biographies.  I picked up some great resources from the Scholastic Dollar Days and hope this pack will be a great addition to what I already have.
 
 
Head on over to the linky party and check out what products teachers are using!


3 comments:

Right Down the Middle said...

I am going to have to check out your spelling bundle. It looks so helpful! I found you through the Teacher Toolbox Trio linky, and I am your newest follower.

Andrea

ThinkWonder Teach said...

Thanks for all of the great resources!!

Misty
Think, Wonder, & Teach

Alison Eber said...

My wish list is going to be SO long by the time this linky is over! :) Thanks for linking up. I'm your newest follower,
Alison
Eberopolis: Teaching Reading & Writing with Technology

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...