A Chance to Win the Next Batch of Dice Games

It's that time of year where the kids are getting tired of playing the same old games day after day.  I have been busy thinking about adding some new games into the rotation.  I already have two dice game packs that my students use on a regular basis:
Keep on Rollin' (read more about it here)
and
Keep on Rollin' 2 (read more about it here)

Since the games have been providing extra independent practice and my students enjoy playing them, I thought it was time to create some more.  Here's what I came up with:



 


 












What do you think?  I'm just putting the final touches on the product and it should be ready in a day or two.  If you want a chance to win the file just leave me a comment and I'll choose a random winner when the product is ready.  Thanks :)

11 comments:

Cherie said...

Looks like great games for my first grader!

cheriemae@gmail.com

Rachel said...

Fun! Would love to be a winner!

rachelmd93@gmail.com

Mrs. Phillips said...

These would be great for my second graders! Lindsey - lmburto@gmail.com

Maria said...

Looks like fun. I'm always looking for new math games for my first graders.
Maria
meemsickle@gmail.com

Karmen said...

Looks great! I would love to win!

Karmen
Karmens Kinders

carmenb104@gmail.com

Crystal Shepherd said...

Looks wonderful!!

Crystal Shepherd
lucytumnus@gmail.com
The lamppost in 1st grade math

T Bell said...

These look great! Thanks for the opportunity. thursdaytook@hotmail.com

Michelle Jaquillard said...

These look awesome! My kiddos LOVE dice games. They cannot get enough of them!
Michelle
mjaquillard@oregoncs.org

Yvonnee said...

I would love a copy thanks so much!
yvonneeyrg@gmail.com

kb said...

Awesome! My kids love to play dice and card games. Love to win a copy.

Thanks,
Kathy
kburch@sjbplymouth.org

Lynn said...

I'm your newest follower. Just found out this week that ill be moving from kinder to first and these look perfect. Am looking forward to reading through your older posts.

Lynn
Lynnkahla@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...