Win it on Wednesday

Ahem....
{cue the music}
On the 5th day of December, a blogger gave to me...
A chance to get some products for free.
All goofiness aside, it's time to get into the spirit of giving.  What busy teacher doesn't appreciate the chance to win something for free that they can turn around and use in their classroom?  Below I have asked two questions about Christmas movies.  The first person to answer each question {correctly} will get one of my new products for free.  That means there might be two winners - one per question.
Pinned Image

Question 1:
What is my favorite Christmas movie to watch?

Question 2:
What popular Christmas movie have I never watched?

The only rule is you can only answer each question one time.  I would hope that if you are entering, you are already a follower :)  Thanks for playing by the rules.  Oh, and don't forget to leave your e-mail or another way I can contact you if you win!


We have a winner!  My favorite Christmas movie is Christmas Vacation.  I find something new to love about it every single year.  I know I can't possibly be the only one out there, but I have NEVER seen A Christmas Story.  I have caught glimpses of it here and there, but I have never been able to actually sit and watch it for more than 5-10 min.  One of these days...{maybe}

So, congratulations, Rae.  You were the first to answer both questions.  I'll send you both products very soon!

12 comments:

Angela Nerby said...

#1. Elf!

Angela :)
Http://hippohoorayforsecondgrade.blogspot.com
Angelanerby (at) hotmail (dot) com

Angela Nerby said...

#2 It's a Wonderful Life! I haven't seen that movie and my hubs tells me it's a travesty! Lol

Angela :)
Http://hippohoorayforsecondgrade.blogspot.com
Angelanerby (at) hotmail (dot) com

Cherie said...

#1 A Christmas Story

cheriemae@gmail.com

Cherie said...

#2 It's a Wonderful Life

cheriemae@gmail.com

Mrs. Davies said...

Question #1 - The Polar Express

~Wendy
sdwd727@gmail.com

Mrs. Davies said...

Question #2 - Elf

~Wendy
sdwd727@gmail.com

Rae said...

#1 Christmas Vacation
#2 A Christmas Story


However, I hope for your case you have seen both, because they are both amazing :)

rachaelaschauer@gmail.com

Gina said...

#2- Polar Express

Gina

Gina said...

#1- Rudolph
Gina

Bren P. said...

#1 - Home Alone

Bren P.
The Teacher Diaries
The.Teacher.Diaries.K4@gmail.com

Bren P. said...

#2 - Miracle on 34th Street

Bren P.
The Teacher Diaries
The.Teacher.Diaries.K4@gmail.com

Rae said...

Yay! Thanks so much! These are perfect for my differentiated math centers.

On a side note - you have GOT to watch A Christmas Story :) but Christmas Vacation is my favorite movie too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...