December Currently

I think linking up with Farley every month is a great way to connect with new (and familiar) blogger friends.  Here is my Currently for December:

I love that she added a Random Act of Kindness this month.  Today I ventured out into a soggy Northwest morning in search of clear ornaments for a Christmas project.  Every store I went into had shopping carts dripping with rainwater.  Normally I wouldn't care, but I had my daughter with me and a 21-month old + wet pants = unhappy camper!  So, I dug out some kleenex from my purse and not only dried off my cart, but took the time to dry off a few extras for the next few shoppers.   In case you're wondering, I did not find those ornaments and need to keep looking.


Head on over to check out the rest of the bloggers who have linked up their posts:

 
 
 
 

3 comments:

Liz said...

I found you via Currently. Super jealous about your Christmas tree. We don't have one yet, but I'm begging for a real tree this year!! And even though I live in Arizona, some hot choc is good any time of day!
Liz
Teaching in the Valley

Dynelle Dunn said...

I also found you through the currently! Oh dear, I can't believe your report cards are still in the making. Ours FINALLY went out yesterday, what a relief. I would also love some hot chocolate on this cold december morning! Happy December!
Dynelle

First Grade Fun with Mrs. Dunn

Ms. W said...

Love your Currently. I went to college in the Northwest, so I understand the "soggy" :) I do miss the real feeling of winter though :)

Stephanie
Tales of Teaching in Heels

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...