Math Mania {Need Some Feedback}

I have been busy updating a few of my math games/centers to prepare for the start of the school year.  I have compiled all five into one file called Math Mania.











I could use an extra pair of eyes to look over the files to make sure that my directions make sense and that I don't have any glaring typos or errors in the files.  Leave me a comment if you are interested and have the time to not only look the files over, but provide feedback.  It's an 80-page document.  Thanks in advance!!

5 comments:

Rachel said...

I have some time. I can look it over.

rmariemuniz@hotmail.com

Mrs. Plum said...

I can look it over for you, if you'd like! I need a break from staring at my own stuff, anyway!

Sarah
There's No Place Like Second Grade
noplacelikesecond@gmail.com

Miss Nelson said...

Looks like a fabulous packet. I can't wait.

Mrs. Melcher said...

I do not mind Looking through for you. I also teach second so I can give you some good feedback, keeping out common core in mind also.

Rebecca rebecca.melcher@jefferson.kyschools.us

Amanda said...

Ah bum I missed your post about this! I would totally have loved to look over it for you too! I love math and am always interested in viewing others ideas. Especially since I feel like you are on the same page for me with math :) Hope it turned out wonderful- looks like it did!!

Amanda
Reaching for the TOP!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...