Back to School Books

What are your favorite, go-to books for Back to School?  Here are some of the books I love to read.  Click on the book covers to learn more about a book or grab your own copy from The Clever School Teacher.





First Day Jitters by Julie Danneberg

Amelia Bedelia's First Day of School by Herman Parish



 Enemy Pie
 Enemy Pie by Derek Munson
 The Crayon Box That Talked
The Crayon Box That Talked by Shane DeRolf



I just had to include one chapter book:
Gooney Bird Greene
Gooney Bird Greene by Lois Lowry





I'm linking up to share some of my favorites.  Check out some other great back to school books by clicking on the following picture:



This linky is being hosted by:
 
 
 

2 comments:

Angela Nerby said...

LOVE your book choices! I haven't read Enemy Pie yet... looks like a good book about friendship! I'm your newest follower :)

Angela
Hippo Hooray for Second Grade!

Miss Nelson said...

Love your list. We have some of the same ones.:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...