The Lucky Winners Are...

On Monday I shared my new Brain Breaks jar and cards with all of you.  I cannot begin to tell you how excited I am to put them to use this year.  I'm also glad so many of you have showed interest in either trying Brain Breaks this year or continuing the success you have found from using them in the past.  I promised that TWO lucky readers would win a free set of their choice.  I used a random number generator and the winners are:

#9 - Nicole
and
#4 - Miss Nelson

I will be contacting you both very soon!
Since I want everyone to join me in using Brain Breaks this year, my Let's Take a Break files will be 20% off until Saturday!  Click on the picture below to go grab your copy.
  

3 comments:

Miss Nelson said...

thank you so much! I'm so excited.

Patty Rutenbar said...

Storie, I thought I had your email address. . . but I can't find it. Could you please email me at prutenba@sturgisps.org so I can send you the contraction activity you won off my blog?
Patty

Second In Line

Lauren said...

I need your e-mail address as well because you are one of my winners!! Congratulatins!

Lauren C
www.kinder-friends.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...