Two New Freebies & Project Updates

Today I began putting my clip chart together.  I have each of the sections mounted on black paper, but I still need to measure out the colored papers so they overlap correctly.  I began working on my weekly behavior recording sheets and family letter about the new system, too. 

My classroom library is still a work in progress.  I have finished my book inventory and have started working on my basket/tub labels.  That should take awhile...

In the meantime, I have two more freebies I wanted to share with all of you.  First up is a set of graphic organizers to use when comparing/contrasting.  I have included the Box and T-Chart as well as the Venn Diagram for comparing/contrasting two or three items.  Below that you will find a plural word sort.  It is similar to the -ing sort I shared earlier.  Both files are available for FREE at my TpT store.  Just click on the pictures to go straight there.  Since they are freebies, all I ask is that you leave me a little feedback. 


4 comments:

Lisa R. said...

You are so sweet! I love these freebies!! Thanks for sharing!
Lisa
Learning Is Something to Treasure

Jessica Stanford said...

What awesome freebies!
Blessings,

Jessica Stanford
Mrs. Stanford's Class
PS I'm having a linky and would love for you to join!

Lori Rosenberg said...

Great graphic organizers! Thanks so much for sharing!

ΡΌ Lori

Teaching With Love and Laughter
luvyorkies@gmail.com

Darleen Dufour said...

Thanks so much for the awesome freebies! I am having a Freebie Linky Party if you would like to link up! Thanks for being a follower, I am your newest follower!!
Darleen
Third Grade Love

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...